Jetson was founded on the idea that alternative transportation and electric mobility are the future of how people get around. As the world struggles with energy shortages, pollution and overpopulation, Jetson is an exciting solution recognizing e-mobility as the environment’s healthiest next move forward. Pushing innovation, design, and safety, Jetson makes everything from electric bikes to electric scooters, hoverboards, kick scooters, and more.
About the Role:
The Senior Accountant will be a key member of the Accounting & Finance team. You’ll be responsible for:
- Manage all aspects of general ledger maintenance.
- Perform analysis of cost variances from standard to actual costs.
- Develop internal controls for cost of goods sold/inventory and inventory movements.
- Analyze and maintain records of finished goods and maintain standard cost sheets.
- Book and reconcile cash payments, revenue and assignment with company’s Factor.
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial reports, budgets and forecasts. Oversee tax compliance with local, state and federal laws.
- Job duties involve extensive utilization of Avalara compliance document management software, Shopify eCommerce platform software, JDE EnterpriseOne (ERP) and Dynamics GP Accounts Receivable Aging with tabular modules in SQL.
At Jetson Electric, we’re looking for someone who can make moves. We’re after the creative doer; an individual who can think differently yet are gritty, scrappy when need be, and self-motivated. You’re a great fit if you enjoy tackling big problems head-on, take your work seriously (but not yourself), do your best when collaborating with others, and thrive in a team-oriented environment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or BBA degree in accounting followed by one year of experience in the position offered required.
To apply, email resume and salary requirements to Marlee Raber at email@example.com.
Include Job Code SA221 in email.
Jetson Electric Bikes LLC, 86 34th Street, 4th floor Brooklyn, NY 1132