Junior Industrial Designer
Jetson was founded in 2012, with the belief that everyone should experience the freedom of riding happy. Our mission is to inspire moments of creativity and exploration through our line of innovative e-mobility products, including electric scooters, electric bikes, and hoverboards.
Here at Jetson, we spend most of our time on the move. Our wheels are constantly spinning as we explore new ways to improve our customer’s experience. We’re a team of driven individuals who love to solve problems and achieve our goals. We’ve cultivated an open and inclusive environment and are always on the lookout for fresh ideas and new projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Design / Product Design.
- 0 -2+ yrs experience in the field preferred.
- Expert Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Strong Visual communication skills (Sketching / 2D visualization & Ideation).
- Strong Solidworks skills both solid modeling & surfacing. (Other CAD software knowledge is a plus).
- Strong Keyshot skills including rendering, lighting, material use, and model manipulation.
- Ability to work with an interdisciplinary design team on a wide range of projects.
- Ability to execute high-level dynamic designs and rendering deliverables in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Ability to create tech-packs and technical assets to send factories.
- Detail Oriented.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to take direction and communicate with other team members.
- Ability to stay after-hours if needed to complete a project.
- Shows a strong understanding of multiple manufacturing processes.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and portfolio webisite link to Zack@ridejetson.com with subject title "Junior Industrial Designer"
Note: US based applicants only please.