Sales Account Manager
Jetson was founded on the idea that alternative transportation and electric mobility are the future of how people get around. As the world struggles with energy shortages, pollution and overpopulation, Jetson is an exciting solution recognizing e-mobility as the environment’s healthiest next move forward. Pushing innovation, design, and safety, Jetson makes everything from electric bikes to electric scooters, hoverboards, kick scooters, and more.
About the Role:
The Sales Account Manager will be a key member of the growing Sales team. You’ll be responsible for:
- Partnering with the Director of Sales Operations and VP of NA Sales with all day-to-day administration of sales processes and sales operations
- Setting up accounts and items for all new retail partners
- Fully understanding the terms and requirements for each account, including payment terms, routing instructions, and compliance requirements
- Communicating directly with all retail partners to answer any questions
- Working with True Commerce to communicate EDI needs
- Ensuring orders are received and processed properly
- Working closely with Head of Supply Chain regarding inventory needs
At Jetson Electric, we seek to hire the creative doer; individuals who think differently yet are gritty, scrappy when need be, and self-motivated. You’re a great fit if you enjoy tackling big problems head-on, take your work seriously (but not yourself), do your best when collaborating with others, and thrive in a team-oriented environment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree and 2+ years of account management and/or sales administration experience with big-box retailers such as Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Costco, etc.
- Warehousing and logistics experience is major plus
- Yearning to be part of and build a high-growth, innovative organization
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, process-development, and tactical skills
- Incredible degree of patience and ability to think clearly and strategically in ambiguous situations
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset – you’re a self-starter and drive things to conclusion